About Virtuolink MVNE & MVNO Hosted services
- On-demand branded solutions that help MVNO's to build market shares, build revenue and extend control.
- Delivered as managed services for a range of Business Processes designed to allow rapid and cost-effective development of mobile revenue streams.
- Our solutions for MVNO's are designed to meet the needs of Virtual Mobile Operators who are looking for a fast setup of their virtual network.
- Facilitates the know how experience when working with MNO's high levels of integration demand.
- Use as-you-need approach as some MNO's already have existing in-house solutions for billing, airtime or interconnects, and we can deliver tailored components to integrate only the services that are required.
Virtuolink MVNE & MVNO solution
- Virtuolink solutions extend to the management of wholesale airtime from operators.
- we manage wholesale supply chains for delivery to MVNOs.
- We provide integration to the core network for provisioning call records, trouble ticketing and wholesale billing
MVNO Value Proposition
- Zero CapEx Rapid ROI
- Very Short Time To Market
- Functionality Rich while protecting investments in existing systems with low risk, low cost side-by-side solutions
- Built-in international roaming capabilities
- Reduce expenses for SMS termination services
- Can focus on core competence for selling services in local market
- Enjoy additional revenue from inbound traffic
- Rapidly deploy and introduce new services
- Reduce TCO with a convergent network & billing platform
- Robust, end-to-end solutions
- Unlimited growth through a Carrier-Grade scalable product
Virtuolink Hosted MVNO Component Benefits:
- Online Charging
- Voice-data-content convergence
- Enhanced customer service
- NW independence
- Supports a multi-service/network environment (2G, 2.5G, 3G, IP)
- Includes in-house SCP and GGSN
- Opens APIs and facilitates integration with other billing systems and NE
- Carrier Grade Power
- Production-proven scalable architecture supports unlimited growth
- High availability architecture guarantees minimum downtime